Pursuant to art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of the Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)(further referred to as: GDPR) and since you are our customer/contractor, we would like to provide you with some important information.
1. WHO IS THE CONTROLLER OF YOUR DATA? CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER?
The Personal Data Controller is SEOYON E-HWA AUTOMOTIVE POLAND SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ [Limited Liability Company], REGON [Business Entity Number]: 242987065, NIP [Taxpayer ID Number]: 5482660446, KRS [National Court Register Number]: 0000427412, at 1 D CIESZYŃSKA Street, BAŻANOWICE, 43-440 GOLESZÓW, POLAND, e-mail: email@example.com (hereinafter: the "Controller").
You may also contact our Data Protection Officer: Bartłomiej Czauderna ph.: tel. 512-263-577, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA? WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
We process your data in connection with our business activities because:
a) it is necessary in order to implement a contract or to take actions associated with conclusion of the contract (art. 6 sec. 1.b of GDPR),
b) it is also necessary in order to comply with a legal obligation imposed on the Controller (art. 6 sec. 1.c of GDPR).
The legal basis includes as well:
- the Act of 10 May 2018 on Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws 2018.1000 as amended);
- the Act of 11 March 2004 on the Goods and Services Tax (J.oL. 2017.1221 as amended);
- the Act of 23 April 1964 - the Civil Code (J.oL. 2018.1025 as amended);
- the Act of 29 September 1994 - the Accounting Act (J.oL. 2018.395 as amended);
- the Act of 29 August 1997 - Tax Ordinance Act (J.oL. 2018.800 as amended);
- the Act of 17 November 1964 - the Civil Procedure Code (J.oL. 2018.1360 as amended).
3. WHO MAY BE THE RECIPIENT OF YOUR DATA?
The recipients of your data may be our employees, entities cooperating with us, such as e.g.: security staff, accounting department, dispatchers, postal operators, banks, IT service providers, translators/interpreters, our affiliates, administrative authorities.
4. WILL WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA OUTSIDE THE EEA?
Please be informed that we do not intend to transfer your personal data to a third country (a third country is to be understood as a country outside the EU and the EEA).
5. HOW LONG WILL WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
Your data will be kept for the duration of the contract and after termination of the contract for the time necessary for possible determination, assertion or defence of claims and for the time necessary to fulfil the Controller's legal obligation arising, in particular, from the Accounting Act, tax law. Data processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Controller shall be processed until you object.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
You have the right to access, rectify, delete data or limit the processing or the transferring of your data. You may also object at any time, for reasons indicated in art. 21 of the GDPR. You have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority (President of the Personal Data Protection Office, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw, Poland), should you become aware of non-compliant processing of your data by the Controller.
We do not make automated decisions nor apply profiling concerning your data.
Provision of personal data is voluntary, yet it is a prerequisite for contract conclusion, and the lack of such data results in an inability to conclude or implement the contract.
7. COOKIES AND ONLINE ANALYSIS
When you visit our website we note certain information that is anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. We are talking about the following types of information that refer to:
• the desired domain name;
• the name of the internet service provider is sometimes intercepted depending on configuration of Internet connection;
• date and time of the visit to the website;
• length of the session;
• how many times you use our site in any month;
• URL of the file that is being browsed and information associated with it;
• a website that has sent you to our Sites;
• the operating system that your computer uses.
Sometimes we will use external advertising companies to display advertisements based on previous visits to our Sites. For example, if you visit our sites, you can later see the advertising of our products and services when you visit another site.
The environmental policy and work safety policy together with the designated environmental goals and program are available to interested parties at the company's plant in Bażanowice.